ALL PRICES IN £UK Sterling for 12 Guests.
INCLUSIVE WHOLE BOAT PRICES FOR TURKEY only in £stg
FOR 12 GUESTS PER WEEK (can sleep up to 14 if smaller children in party)
exclusive private charter only, we do not offer cabin charter
MAY & OCTOBER
Equivalent to £1,633/Person
JUNE & SEPTEMBER
Equivalent to £1,851/person
JULY & AUGUST
equivalent to £1,997/person
If more than 12 guests add €300 per ’extra space’.
*If less than 12 guests please deduct £300 per ’empty’ space to reflect savings in food and drink.
*For trips to Greece there is a supplement of circa £2,000 TBC (please note all voyages to Greece must start and finish in Turkey and no guests may leave or arrive when in Greek waters)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Private use of Ulu cinar including crew & fuel
- 3 specially prepared meals each day with afternoon tea *(except 2 evening meals ashore)
- Refreshments – house wines, beers, mixers and soft drinks, tea, coffee and water
- Use of paddleboards, sailing dinghies, canoes, windsurfer, fishing and snorkelling gear
- Harbour dues (for Turkey only), fuel and water
- Part time air conditioning
- Travel to and from local airport
EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE
- Flights, Travel Insurance & Tips
- 2 meals ashore per week
- Spirits (guests are welcome to bring their own Duty Free)
- Any additional airport transfers
- Waterskiing (£35 per 30 minutes)
- Any additional activities (such as scuba diving, parasailing and entry to ancient ruins)
- Trips to Greece (supplement of circa £2,000 TBC for 2023)
Terms & Conditions applicable to Turkey only
- Saturday changeovers in Bodrum (or Gocek if agreed. Boarding 6 pm, disembarking 10 am following week.
- 7 or 14 day charters unless otherwise agreed.
- Please note-Maximum 14 guests & 7 day multiples for charter
- If your party is more than 14 or the week you seek is already booked we will offer to charter an alternative gulet under our management subject to availability.
- The boat is for your exclusive use. We will not offer cabin charter.
Terms of Payment
- A holding deposit of £2,500 is required for all bookings made in the previous calendar year
- A 50% deposit is due on 1st January of the year of travel (less any holding deposit), or on making the booking if after January
- The remaining 50% balance is due 8 weeks prior to embarkation
If you have any questions about our gulet charter prices, do feel free to get in touch. Contact Tessa today on email@example.com, or call us on 0044 7887 874886 and we’ll be happy discuss our gulet holidays in further detail.